Hawaii Itinerary Review
How does it work?
I want you to have the most incredible vacation possible in Hawaii and the best way to do that is to get straight answers from someone who lives here and travels Hawaii 24/7. I’m a local Hawaii girl who’s been helping Hawaii travelers plan their trips since 2016, so I know my way around the islands! The itinerary review process is easy:
- After your purchase, you’ll receive an email with simple instructions and a link to schedule your 60-minute Aloha Hour with me. You choose the date and time!
- Answer my easy 3-question survey so I understand what kind of trip you want this to be.
- Email me your itinerary at least 48 hours before your scheduled call.
- Aloha Hour magic happens!
- Within 2 business days, you’ll receive a custom itinerary review personalized just for you. The review will include what we discussed, my suggestions, additional activities, and links to help you book and set your trip up without hassle.
Here’s what you get
What’s not included
I am a Hawaii travel consultant and not a travel agent. This means that I don’t represent any particular company, service or attraction and try to convince you to book their services in order to earn a commission. I have lived in Hawaii all my life and have tried or been to many of the places I suggest to my clients. With my unique experience as a Hawaii travel blogger and travel consultant for the Hawaiian Islands, I work for you and aim to provide you with plenty of choices and suggestions that I believe will give you the most incredible experience of Hawaii you could ever have.
Do you need this Hawaii itinerary review?
- Are you worried you’re cramming too much into your trip and will burn yourself out?
- Do you have questions that only a local resident can answer?
- Wondering how to fill the gaps in your itinerary?
- Feeling lost about the logistics and how things will actually happen when you arrive?
As a Hawaii travel consultant, I’ll point out places I think you’ll enjoy and suggest activities based on what kind of trip you want to have. Is this a romantic getaway and you’re looking for privacy and special moments? Perhaps you’re traveling with your family who all have different opinions on what to do? Or, are you traveling solo and want to knock out everything on your bucketlist? With just a short phone call with me, we’ll knock out your trip planning in one go.
I offer a full and complete refund up until the end of our Aloha Hour virtual call session. No refunds will be offered once our phone call has finished and I have begun working on your customized itinerary review document.
If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. For cancellations within 24 hours, you will not have an opportunity to reschedule or get a refund.
If you are late to our scheduled Aloha Hour (less than 15 minutes), your phone call will take up the remaining time you have left as originally scheduled. If you are more than 15 minutes late to our scheduled Aloha Hour, your call will be cancelled and you will not be allowed to reschedule or receive a refund.